Wednesday, August 25, 2010

In honor of the shirt, I went to the beach that is 10 minutes away from my school by bus. It turned out to be the most beautiful day to wear the shirt and the first sunny and warm day since.....well, a long time. Thank you Erin! You sent the shirt right on time and it reached me just in time for the perfect day at the beach! Definitely a sign...

I walked up to some random lady and had her take my picture! 
Surfers...i heart you. 
The Shirt! 
With a seashell necklace for added effect of the "Blue Oval Green Beaches" message.
sandy feet are my new best friends!
P.S. All of the photos were taken with my phone so there may be quality issues. enjoy!
P.P.S. lex, its coming your way soon!
                            ....I just have to wash it.....
 love, me.

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit. love the beach. love the surfers. but most of all, I LOVE YOU PARIS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole idea for this blog. You guys are going to have to take some serious adventures now in that shirt so you all have something to write about!! I love you all so dearly...xoxoxox mama/crazy aunt lara

    ReplyDelete